FROM THE NORTH
(Portland, Tigard, Tualatin, etc.)
- Take I-5 SOUTH toward SALEM
- Take Exit 282A onto CANBY-HUBBARD ROAD NE
- Go about 2 miles to the first traffic light
- Turn Left (East) on ARNDT RD NE & go 0.4 miles. The MAIN ENTRANCE is 800 feet east of the AIRPORT RD NE intersection.
FROM THE SOUTH
(Woodburn, Salem, Eugene, etc.)
- Take I-5 NORTH toward PORTLAND
- Take Exit 278 ("EHLEN ROAD NE")
- From the exit ramp, turn Right (East) on EHLEN ROAD NE
- Drive 2.4 miles
- Turn Left (North) onto AIRPORT RD NE & go 2 miles
- Turn Right (East) onto ARNDT RD NE & go 800 feet to the MAIN ENTRANCE.
GardenPalooza has plenty of free parking! There is a large parking area to the east of the Main Entrance. Feel free to drop off your party before you park. Then, when you're finished, you can take the back road to the plant pickup area, where your purchases will be waiting for you.
PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON ARNDT ROAD.
|Please note that the ‘Disabled Person Parking’ area directly in front of the store, on the paved area, is for designated Wheelchair parking only. Only those with a Light Blue Wheelchair permit will be allowed to park in this area, at the discretion of the parking attendant. If those spots are not available, drivers can unload their wheelchair passengers at the pull out area near the main tent, before parking in another Disabled Person Parking spot. Thank you for your understanding.
Policy per per limitations listed at www.oregon.gov/ODOT/DMV/pages/driverid/disparking.aspx